Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Sharm
    Sharm
    I prefer those. Most of mine are in another language, assume I'm male, and/or think that I'm over 70 years old, with a few random phishing scams telling me that accounts that don't exist have been hacked.
    May 26, 2019
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I receive various spam emails per day. Fake adult dating site offers, medical cannabis, God related stuff, offers from sites that offer "money earning possibilities",... Haven't received scams for a while. But in May I received three scammer messages, so right now I'm talking to mr. David who has won lottery and wants to gift me $800k.
    May 26, 2019
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    I also have a talk with Major Becky Schiebel, who, to make sure I don't find her pictures using Google's reverse image search, sent them to me in PDF, and told me her mom was age 78, which is rather hard to believe. I found real Becky's age, which would imply her mom was more than 45 when she gave birth to her.
    May 26, 2019
  4. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Poryg, you should this. At my home phone about 3 times per week, people called about my computer has an virus and they will help your clean my computer. #Ransomeware
    May 27, 2019
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Kupotepo Well, if the scammer is stupid enough, they are always fun.
    May 27, 2019
  6. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    However, if I have a bad day, it become irritated real quick. The scammer is so demanding. They ask what is your email, your credit number, and we are good people who are from Microsoft company. They are really good at boldface lying.
    May 27, 2019
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    They're not really good at lying, people are just naïve. The moment you become pushy, they immediately turn aggressive and irritated. Don't let them syskey you and you're good to go.
    May 27, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    For example one scammer wanted me to send an email to royal bank of Scotland. Its email? info@royalbankofscotland.xyz - even though UK has domain .co.uk. Plain stupid, but some will fall for it, because they're uneducated in the field and hence naive.
    May 27, 2019