RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
I prefer those. Most of mine are in another language, assume I'm male, and/or think that I'm over 70 years old, with a few random phishing scams telling me that accounts that don't exist have been hacked.
Poryg
Poryg
Well, I receive various spam emails per day. Fake adult dating site offers, medical cannabis, God related stuff, offers from sites that offer "money earning possibilities",... Haven't received scams for a while. But in May I received three scammer messages, so right now I'm talking to mr. David who has won lottery and wants to gift me $800k.
Poryg
Poryg
I also have a talk with Major Becky Schiebel, who, to make sure I don't find her pictures using Google's reverse image search, sent them to me in PDF, and told me her mom was age 78, which is rather hard to believe. I found real Becky's age, which would imply her mom was more than 45 when she gave birth to her.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Poryg, you should this. At my home phone about 3 times per week, people called about my computer has an virus and they will help your clean my computer. #Ransomeware
Poryg
Poryg
@Kupotepo Well, if the scammer is stupid enough, they are always fun.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki