RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
I prefer those. Most of mine are in another language, assume I'm male, and/or think that I'm over 70 years old, with a few random phishing scams telling me that accounts that don't exist have been hacked.
Poryg
Poryg
Well, I receive various spam emails per day. Fake adult dating site offers, medical cannabis, God related stuff, offers from sites that offer "money earning possibilities",... Haven't received scams for a while. But in May I received three scammer messages, so right now I'm talking to mr. David who has won lottery and wants to gift me $800k.
Poryg
Poryg
I also have a talk with Major Becky Schiebel, who, to make sure I don't find her pictures using Google's reverse image search, sent them to me in PDF, and told me her mom was age 78, which is rather hard to believe. I found real Becky's age, which would imply her mom was more than 45 when she gave birth to her.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Poryg, you should this. At my home phone about 3 times per week, people called about my computer has an virus and they will help your clean my computer. #Ransomeware
Poryg
Poryg
@Kupotepo Well, if the scammer is stupid enough, they are always fun.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.
I'm very excited with DE:VOID! And FYI Darkness of Hope - The Pocket Watch in development, so please be excited!
The more I look at the QPlugins... The more I am amazed at what they can do. Which I'm not going to lie is pretty awkward, because I already consider them far and away the best plugins MV has to offer. :kaoback:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CondeNikolai