RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Security getting to boring for ya? To many hours on your feet with nothing to do but be a target if anything ever actually happens?
Poryg
Poryg
No, these night shifts are too demanding for me. Even more through Summer.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Seems like night shifts would be more welcome in the summer.
Poryg
Poryg
Actually, if I had a night shift from time to time, that wouldn't be a problem. But now it is s huge problem. The fatigue is accumulating. During winter I was in winter mode, so I could sleep quite okay. Not anymore in Spring.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?
You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8BitDream