Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Indeed! Side note: Is is me or do you always get into life-threatening situations and exceptional situations?
    May 28, 2019
    Elliott404 likes this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Not always, just more than I would like to. When I was a child, mother had to constantly watch over me so I wouldn't get injured. Not that it helped too much, I have three scars from age 7 or less, although thanks to her I did not suffer third degree burns, fall out of the window at the age of four or drown when I was five.
    May 28, 2019
    Elliott404 likes this.
  3. BlueMage
    BlueMage
    Phew, almost lose a good friend
    May 28, 2019
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm not going down that easily :p Although I have to admit, I really screwed up today and was lucky.
    May 28, 2019
  5. Karlski
    Karlski
    Stop, look, listen :)
    May 28, 2019
    Philosophus Vagus likes this.
  6. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    dayum. Be careful, eh? Some people are accident prone and you are one of them.
    May 28, 2019
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Kariski That does not help when you have a minivan hidden behind a larger vehicle that suddenly decides to overtake stationary vehicles :D Well, lesson learned.
    May 29, 2019
  8. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    You always need to observe people on the road. Most of the time, they are too stupid to be driving.
    May 29, 2019
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, the problem wasn't my lack of observation. It was that I crossed the road somewhere where it was dangerous. Usually it's safe, because it's not clogged up. But when it is clogged up, there's no way I can see or even predict the behavior of cars thanks to the stupid road system there.
    May 29, 2019
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    It was a good lesson. Next time I see this situation, I'll cross the road at the traffic lights instead of risking my health or life.
    May 29, 2019