RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
Finding modern era sets isn't as hard as it used to be, you've got some options now. POP is my personal favorite.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Yeah, there are all kinds of sets. The hard part is choosing what sets. What set has the best in term of school? Since she is a schoolgirl.
Elliott404
Elliott404
Even PVGames released a modern tilesets.
Sharm
Sharm
Best for a school? Archeia's brand new one, probably.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
You mean Vistulla School Horror? Yeah..Well. I think your mistaking the genre that I'm going for, as it isn't horror related. Sure, she will be going after demons but it'll be more dark comedy than anything.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Plus, the characters in that one would have to not be RTP.
Sharm
Sharm
All the horror packs are useful outside of the horror genre, and Vistulla is the most cheerful horror pack I've ever seen.
Sharm
Sharm
Didn't realize that extra chibi scale was a requirement. *shrugs*
Elliott404
Elliott404
@Sharm now that I think about it. . Yes. Vistulla's school pack is too colorful for a horror game pack.
Sharm
Sharm
I haven't been trying to help you find the perfect pack, Omni, because I'm expecting the conversation to be about wondering what the options are like you said it was. If you'd like help choosing, that would be a forum question.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Some Tilesets don't fit the scale of characters in terms of size. Like there will be doors that are twice the character's size. In the grand scheme of things, aesthetics like that can really bother me. I assume that it would drive players nuts.
Sharm
Sharm
Sure. It bugs me too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Testing out applying a stroke effect to things at player level to increase visibility. Thoughts?

I wonder what cat meat tastes like.
Some call him... the wacky one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrPhantom