Comments on Profile Post by TheoAllen

1. Kes
    Kes
    I know the feeling, I've had something similar. I've also known it from the opposite end.
    "Hey, I died several times in your game."
    "What difficulty did you play?"
    "Legendary"
    (which is harder than Hard.)
    May 30, 2019
  2. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    @Kes I'd be complaining if a difficulty called "Legendary" didn't cause me to die a lot honestly lol.
    May 30, 2019
    Elliott404 and Knighteriius like this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    I gave a negative review to a game once, because I thought it was unplayable on high difficulties. Then I saw it was playable, I just had to understand the game mechanics better, so I deleted it.
    Although I have seen a game that was genuinely unplayable on highest difficulty.
    May 30, 2019
  4. Ebanyle
    Ebanyle
    @Poryg that's me with Nocturne, I only learned that you could switch members in battle halfway the game..
    May 30, 2019
  5. Fernyfer775
    Fernyfer775
    Fren: "The boss's ultimate attack is too strong, I keep dying." | Me: "Did you guard and/or debuff the boss on the turn she uses her ultimate attack?" | Fren: "No, guarding feels like a waste of a turn." | Me: "...."
    May 31, 2019
  6. Animebryan
    Animebryan
    @Fernyfer775 I'm having that same problem with Fate/Grand Order. The special event boss is way too OP. Ultimate attack powerful enough to 1-shot even Lv100 servants (45k+ damage!). Defensive skills limited by long cooldowns make it harder to survive.
    May 31, 2019