Comments on Profile Post by TheoAllen

1. SolonWise
    SolonWise
    And this episode will be censored in the occident.
    May 31, 2019
    Elliott404 likes this.
  2. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    It's called fanservice.
    May 31, 2019
  3. Sharm
    Sharm
    Ah yes, the stock episode plots. I want a list of these and TV Tropes is actually failing me. All I can think of at the moment are a few of the US equivalents like the surprise party and the time travel episodes.
    May 31, 2019
  4. gstv87
    gstv87
    don't forget the mirror universe and the prequel episode.
    May 31, 2019
  5. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    It really depends on what time period you try your anime. Nowadays, most anime is censored either by the flick playfully using the animation to hide the naughty or just outright placing censored signs. Back then though, you could get animes where you might see a little bit of boob or a well drawn bottom.
    May 31, 2019
  6. Animebryan
    Animebryan
    Swimsuit episodes? That's not enough! Every anime actually needs a Hot Springs episode & forgo censorship BS! If High School DxD & To Love-Ru can do it, so can any other anime! TADED!
    May 31, 2019
  7. Sharm
    Sharm
    I feel in the minority for disliking the hotsprings/beach party episodes. I would probably like them more if the guys weren't way too young and didn't all look like they avoid exercise and sunlight like the plague. There's no eye candy for a heterosexual female in her 40's. ;p
    May 31, 2019
  8. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I really miss the nerd boy with glasses trope. Or the gushing nosebleed scenes. They don't make them like they used to.
    May 31, 2019