Comments on Profile Post by L.W. Flouisa

1. Sharm
    Sharm
    The only thing I can think of that you could possibly be responding too is bgillisp trying to moderate an argument that was quickly getting out of control, and I'm only guessing that because it's the last thing you responded to.
    Jun 4, 2019
  2. Sharm
    Sharm
    If you think one of the moderators was out of line with any moderation, please either discuss it with them or talk to one of the admins over PM. That way we can avoid any further drama from people outside of the discussion taking sides or taking things out of context and making unfair judgements.
    Jun 4, 2019
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    From what I have seen, there was nothing even remotely immature coming out of the mods. You have to remember there are rules you have accepted to abide by here and all he did was just enforce them.
    Jun 4, 2019
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    Also, remember that this is an official Degica forum, so it obeys corporate. not civil laws unlike fanmade forums etc. Meaning that some cases might even get Degica sued, so the rule enforcement is always going to be stricter, whether you like it or not. I have found some of my deletions absurd too, but due to our cultural differences I am not the one to argue with them about it anyway.
    Jun 4, 2019
  5. Qeo
    Qeo
    What did they do? I've never encountered an immature mod here.
    Jun 4, 2019
    BadLittleSeed likes this.
  6. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Yeah. Identity politics and telling people their opinions are worthless because they aren't in enough intersectional minority groups (when you know, absolutely nothing about them I might add) isn't gonna fly in a forum that bans political discussions and/or attacking people over their opinions. Shocking, maybe you're the one who needs to act like an adult.
    Jun 4, 2019
    Qeo, Shaz, OmnislashXX and 8 others like this.
  7. Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Well... I'd say, if you don't like it here, then... leave ? I'm not sure that "threatening" to use another engine would have any positive effect. Rather, this gives a detrimental image of your claims.
    Jun 5, 2019
    Shaz, OmnislashXX, Finnuval and 2 others like this.
  8. Faye Valentine
    Faye Valentine
    ... 'The hell is going on lmao.
    Jun 5, 2019
  9. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    You can always message me if you think there is a problem with moderation.

Having read through everything that was written, I think that you are heavily misunderstanding the moderation.
    Jun 5, 2019
    Shaz, SpaceBot and Finnuval like this.
  10. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Whatever it is solve it in PM with either that mod or another mod not crying wolf on a status update. It doesnt do you any favors in acting like an adult which makes any complaint you might have seem dubious at best.
    Jun 5, 2019
    Shaz and SpaceBot like this.