Comments on Profile Post by MushroomCake28

1. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Invest it in the stock market. That's easily a 100k+ per year in the stock market, especially if I refrain from having a personal relationship until 30 years old. I'll more than a million in the stock market, at 10% per year that's about 100k simply from the interest... hehehe...
    Jun 6, 2019
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, the only question is, can you orientate in stocks?
    Jun 6, 2019
  3. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    That's what I'm trying to figure out. Running some tests with 5k currently, and I'll have my answer at the end of the year. Worst case, I'll simply invest in ETFs that follow the market, since it tends to grow 5-8% per year in average.
    Jun 6, 2019
  4. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    I also tried with an investing firm with 10k 2 years ago, and so far they got me 13% per year, so the real question is can I beat 13% on my own, that would save me their fee.
    Jun 6, 2019
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    I wanted to try CFD. But well, situation has changed... :(
    Jun 6, 2019
  6. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Just remember though...the market can do down. Anyone who bought into the market at 1929 it took them 27 years to get their money back on average, if they could stay in the market that long.
    Jun 6, 2019
  7. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Well I'm starting young, so I probably will be in the market for a long time (just 21 currently). Also, I don't think we'll have a crash as big as the 1929 one, since there's A LOT more market regulations now.
    Jun 6, 2019
  8. cabfe
    cabfe
    "For someone to win, someone else had to lose."
    Jun 6, 2019
  9. SolonWise
    SolonWise
    Thats a good plan, but I intend to be rich selling RPG Maker games. :D
    Jun 6, 2019
  10. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @cabfe Well partially through, since the trade market is an exchanging platform (so by winning someone loses), but also partially false since in general the stock market goes up over time. That's logical since economic growth (which is almost never negative) affects the stock market.
    Jun 6, 2019
  11. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @SolonWise Lol I would say selling games in general. That's part of my triangular strategy: Make money off games -> hire people to make better games -> invests gains in stocks -> repeat.
    Jun 6, 2019
  12. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    You gotta win comes cases first.
    Jun 6, 2019
  13. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    pssst : you suck at keeping secrets :p
    Jun 6, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  14. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    #1 rules of villains: you have to take the time to explain your evil plan with all the details to the heroes to give them time to counter your plan and defeat you. Not following this rule will result in heavy penalties from the Villains Association.
    Jun 6, 2019
    bgillisp and Finnuval like this.
  15. Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    that is literally THE WAY
    Jun 6, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.