Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Amarok
    Amarok
    dunno man, didnt his father put a clause on neymar contract with the barca asking for 1 weekly orgy? the apple doesnt fall too far from the tree. With that said, no one is guilty until proven otherwise.
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Actually, I don't think this would even be about the orgy. Some woman flirted with him, showed him some sexy photos, then flew over to Paris, then back to Brazil, then reported rape. As a response he made their instagram convo public, where after the alleged rape she told him she wanted to see him again.
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    If you read their convo, it becomes rather apparent that the rape accusation is as fake as it can be. Something did happen between them, but unless she was talking about wanting to be raped the day later, what happened between them had to be consensual. It might even be possible that she planned for this all along to try to rake some cash from a rich football player.
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  4. Amarok
    Amarok
    aah, didnt know all those details, then yeah could even be planned.
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah. The only bad thing is, he may face prison for leaking x rated photos.
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  6. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Who is Neymar ? If he feel the rape is false, he can sue her for defamation right @MushroomCake28.
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  7. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Depends on the country (sorry, I don't follow sports so I have no idea who he is), but usually yes. It still doesn't mean that a small amount of cash is a rightful compensation for something as severe as a false rape accusation.
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  8. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    There has been some proposed legislation in some states that would punish criminally false rape accusations (ofc you'd have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accusers maliciously made up a rape accusation and knew it isn't true).
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  9. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    It is a deflamation law for an exoneration (clear his name). What is a malicious prosecution in a term of tort?
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  10. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    I meant that even if you win the defamation lawsuit, you can't undo the damage caused by the public opinion. It's a political issue, not a legal one. And there's no criminal law against false rape accusation (yet...)
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  11. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I say jokingly, the freedom of speech is a freedom to lie despite in the court setting (half-truth and lying by omission sometime by use a prosecutor and a defense attorney).
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  12. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Lying and half-truth isn't the same thing. One can earn you a perjury charge if done in court lol. And attorneys can't put a witness on the stand knowing that he/she will lie.
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne and Kupotepo like this.
  13. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @MushroomCake28, that is why attorneys complete truths for you lol. Perjury is a crime if you get caught lol. Remember opening statement and closing statements(their version of the case). Lucky, a judge can see the deception. Lying and half-truth is different until a lawyer losing the case. Motto: win the case for your clients at all cost.

I think you are an ethical lawyer, do worried.
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  14. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I sure there are many ethical lawyers. I am just being mindful. I see the loopholes of the justice system. I watch too much forensic files lol.
    Jun 6, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  15. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    @Kupotepo - The court are in favor of rape accussers who're mad enough that "unknowingly" do damage to the Justice System just like Ebay protect sellers hard enough that there's a lot of leakage of scammers that get by. My guess is that it's gonna take a few more decades to fix unless something drastic happens.
    Jun 7, 2019
    Kupotepo likes this.
  16. Poryg
    Poryg
    It's Brazil, anything can happen.
    Jun 7, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.