RPG Maker Forums

Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
LOL @MushroomCake28

There is also Tales of Hearts R, Tales of Graces, and Tales of Destiny (NAMCO: REMAKE Tales of Destiny 2 and give us a western release please. Also, as an apology for what you did to Tales of Eternia, package it with Destiny 2!)
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
My stuffed Tokunaga bear says to me, "Don't forget Tales of the Abyss!"
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Oh I'm such a die hard fan that I learned japanese (easier with chinese heritage) and just imported the Japan exclusive games lol (not all of them, but some). So western releases aren't that exciting for me haha.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
But yeah I get it. Still, most of them have "IA" at the end, and the first Tales of game I played is Symphonia, so perhaps that "IA" got stuck in my head lol.
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
I bought an XBox 360 just to get Tales of Vesperia when it was released. So, I feel you on that. I had Tales of Eternia, though it was released here as Destiny 2. My first "Tales" game was "Tales of Destiny" on the PS1, which was the first western release of a Tales game.
Finnuval
Finnuval
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Nerds, and proud to be!
Finnuval
Finnuval
not me... I'll show you a powerpoint presentation showing the statistics to prove I'm not! oh...wait....
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
I don't want to be a nerd, but I know what a Hi Ougi is...
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Lol, nerdism is my religion.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@Mrs_Allykat You know what a Hi Ougi is, but I know how to write it in japanese HAHAHA
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
I don't know how to write in Japanese, but I do have the original Tales of Symphonia strategy guide... And mintures... and the strange Tales of Symphonia mini game on the Wii... Oh, heaven help me, I AM a nerd.
Finnuval
Finnuval
*slowly backs away trying not to stare at his desk full of collector items and display stands filled with hand-painted miniatures*
Finnuval
Finnuval
and no I don't know what secret hidden art means! oh crap...
Windows i7
Windows i7
If its anything like Berseria, then I'll be buying that day one for sure.
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
@Finnuval It's sooo easy to geek out on this stuff!

@Windows i7 very seldom is there a "bad" Tales game. The last one I remember that was sub-par was Legendia, and it wasn't truly bad-they were just attempting to do a throwback style.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
How can we talk about sub game Tales games without mentioning Tales of Zestiria? That's easily one of the worst, if not the worst one, I played.
Mrs_Allykat
Mrs_Allykat
@MushroomCake28 That's easy, Zestiria wasn't just bad, it was forgettable. It was like they phoned that one in.
Marsigne
I've only seen the Zestiria anime...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking ---

F.Mage: Hey,guys. i made dinner for you!
M.Fighter & Hero: (Shock) Dinner???
(F.Mage Put The Failed And Burnt Dishes Surrounded With Creepy Aura)
Hero: What the...???
F.Mage: It's Curry Rice,Fried Egg And Cakes. I hope you guys like my Dishes.
M.Fighter: Are you kidding me?
Is it true that when we hit 1 million posts, each of us gets 17,000 USD? Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this question here, but I can't find where to post it...
I slightly modified the hairstyle to get it in the right direction.
And apply a little lip
Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuzz