Comments on Profile Post by MushroomCake28

1. SolonWise
    SolonWise
    Crap. I'm on my work, and youtube is blocked here. I will listen once I get in home.
    Jun 11, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  2. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Thanks! (.. blocking youtube at work... no... that sucks :( )
    Jun 11, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  3. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Does epic do this justice? I don't think so...
    Jun 11, 2019
  4. ShadowDragon
    ShadowDragon
    that is 1 big nice piece of music, I love it, keep it up
    Jun 11, 2019
    Finnuval and MushroomCake28 like this.
  5. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Thanks both of you! I try to refrain myself from composing tracks like this one because it takes so much time, but sometimes the artist in me just can't stick to schedules and needs to compose something big.
    Jun 11, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  6. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    It's too bad you restrain yourself (though I understand why) but man this is AAA grade stuff plain and simple
    Jun 11, 2019
  7. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Thanks! Composing for a AAA game is definitely something I want to do once in my life (Ubisoft is in the same city as me... maybe???).
    Jun 11, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  8. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    To be clear, I enjoy composing tracks like these, but working 30 hours on 1 track isn't the best use of my time, especially with a huge game project soon to be released. And also 30 hours in 2 days is harsh, the last 5 hours are painful, and coffee is not enough to fix that lol.
    Jun 11, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  9. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    well don't refrain yourself from making stuff like this then... I'd put my money on a piece like this for sure
    Jun 11, 2019
  10. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Like I said I understand the reasons but yeah making art is a timely painful thing ;)
    Jun 11, 2019
  11. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @Finnuval No need to pay me, I'll do you a couple of free tracks. I owe you that for the work you're doing for me with my project!
    Jun 11, 2019
    Finnuval likes this.
  12. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Haha well you have my thanks for that for sure :) Still something like this can get you far, this is truly next level and all the hard work and long hours really show!
    Jun 11, 2019
  13. Jesse - PVGames
    Jesse - PVGames
    Wow, it sounds great! Wonderful work. The time you spent on it is apparent :)
    Jun 11, 2019
    Finnuval and MushroomCake28 like this.
  14. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Thanks!
    Jun 11, 2019