Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    I'm no expert in geography but I do know that this Chernarus place does not exist in the map! What video game does this scammer addicted to?
    Jun 12, 2019
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    None.
    It's my fake identity for scammers :D
    Jun 12, 2019
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    Although Chernarus does come from a Czech game ArmA 2... It's like Belarus (Bílý is white in Czech and Černý is black in Czech, so Belarus was transformed into Chernarus)
    Jun 12, 2019
    Wavelength likes this.
  4. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Omg it looks beautiful! I've been looking for references for my future commercial games, and this is a perfect one.
    Jun 12, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    You can make your own countries like that easily. I have even made my own realistic looking fake ID (using NVidia's neural network for generating faces), because some scammers require you to send them an ID. And by making an ID of a 100% fake country I avoid any prosecution from forgery.
    Jun 12, 2019
  6. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Are you allowed to share this info in this place. . . . .?
    Jun 12, 2019
  7. ??????
    ??????
    @Elliott404 why wouldnt he be? he isnt scamming anyone, and isnt doing anything illegal or even 'morally wrong'. :p
    Personally, i think its a lot of effort just to troll some scammers, but you do you bru :*
    Jun 12, 2019
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Elliott404 Since I'm using a 100% fake country, it bypasses forgery crime prosecution, because there's absolutely no way that fake ID can be used as if it was a real ID. That's why I used a nonexistent country. If I made a fake US ID, that would be illegal, even as a joke. But a fake ID of a fake country? Not in the slightest.
    Jun 12, 2019
    Elliott404 likes this.
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    @?????? Well, it is a lot of effort. But you always need to remember that every second they're scamming you, they're not scamming anyone else. So I think it was a well spent time to try to make it as realistic as possible.
    Jun 12, 2019
    ?????? and Elliott404 like this.
  10. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    You've got a lot of time on your hands.
    Jun 13, 2019
  11. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Don't know why you bother. You could just ignore them and use that time for something much more profitable to you.
    Jun 13, 2019
  12. Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't lose that much time over that to be frank, I do it when I'm having a break. Which has been for the last two months practically anytime I wasn't at work.
    Jun 13, 2019