RPG Maker Forums

Elliott404
Elliott404
I'm no expert in geography but I do know that this Chernarus place does not exist in the map! What video game does this scammer addicted to?
Poryg
Poryg
None.
It's my fake identity for scammers :D
Poryg
Poryg
Although Chernarus does come from a Czech game ArmA 2... It's like Belarus (Bílý is white in Czech and Černý is black in Czech, so Belarus was transformed into Chernarus)
Elliott404
Elliott404
Omg it looks beautiful! I've been looking for references for my future commercial games, and this is a perfect one.
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
You can make your own countries like that easily. I have even made my own realistic looking fake ID (using NVidia's neural network for generating faces), because some scammers require you to send them an ID. And by making an ID of a 100% fake country I avoid any prosecution from forgery.
Elliott404
Elliott404
Are you allowed to share this info in this place. . . . .?
??????
??????
@Elliott404 why wouldnt he be? he isnt scamming anyone, and isnt doing anything illegal or even 'morally wrong'. :P
Personally, i think its a lot of effort just to troll some scammers, but you do you bru :*
Poryg
Poryg
@Elliott404 Since I'm using a 100% fake country, it bypasses forgery crime prosecution, because there's absolutely no way that fake ID can be used as if it was a real ID. That's why I used a nonexistent country. If I made a fake US ID, that would be illegal, even as a joke. But a fake ID of a fake country? Not in the slightest.
Poryg
Poryg
@?????? Well, it is a lot of effort. But you always need to remember that every second they're scamming you, they're not scamming anyone else. So I think it was a well spent time to try to make it as realistic as possible.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi-Yo! When you just started learning to program, you tend to discover new strange keywords along the way. Is it better to keep learning how to use every new keyword you found OR just leave it until you need it(probably)?
:kaodes:
So I decided the best way to represent insanity was to simply make two maps fight for supremacy in front of the player. The results are everything I hoped for! :LZSexcite:

Ami
look the release date - finally!!!
look the price - (convert into Rupiah)"maybe im too forcing myself…" (wait again until Autumn or Christmas Sale)
so MZ is releasing next month :/ I still don't know if I should pick it up or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higusa