Comments on Profile Post by TheoAllen

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    And then continuation:

Note: It's just a comedy sketch, nothing R18 or no written guide.
    Jun 12, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  2. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Let me speak from experience, those are the pieces that work: Chopin (nocturnes), Debussy (Arabesque), Beethoven (moonlight). If she's a bit more cultivated I'll go with some romantic Rachmaninoff, or a Chopin concerto (that's an instant kill for cultivated girls lol).
    Jun 13, 2019
  3. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    I mean how can you not fall in love with this! (Rachmaninoff Piano concerto 2) One of the most romantic/tragic theme in the entire music repertoire! (note: from experience, Beethoven moonlight yields better general result with girls).
    Jun 13, 2019
  4. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    But you have to change your tactic if you're in a group of girl. Now you go for impressive instead of romantic. I usually just ask someone in the audience to play their favorite song and I'll replay it instantly on piano. Or I play this:
    Jun 13, 2019
  5. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    So yes that video is comedy, but it has a bit of truth in it hahaha. It used to be one of my hobby lol, especially since younger girls are still dumb in their dating choice, so a bit of piano virtuosity is all it takes.
    Jun 13, 2019
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Jun 13, 2019
  7. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Yeah I saw this video hahaha! But I don't need that, I did my conservatoire! (played professionally).
    Jun 13, 2019
  8. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    And then you look the girl in the eye and you say: "You know, these fingers are like magic on a keyboard. Do you want to try them?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Jun 13, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, my fingers are like magic on a computer keyboard. So much that I've had some incredible achievements behind me. And lost some friends, because they became so addicted it would be the only topic of our conversation.
    Jun 13, 2019
  10. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    My fingers play many instruments: piano, flute, trumpet, keyboard, female body. I have a phd in the last one.
    Jun 13, 2019
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I play the computer keyboard and the female body. But I can say that I play them well. Nevertheless, due to my antisocialness I'm not too popular with girls, so I son't get to play them too often.
    Jun 13, 2019
  12. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Quality over quantity. As a fellow introvert, I prefer lasting relationships rather than "short lived" ones. The previous comments were just jokes (although it is true that playing the piano did get me a couple of encounters).
    Jun 13, 2019
    Poryg likes this.