RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Let me speak from experience, those are the pieces that work: Chopin (nocturnes), Debussy (Arabesque), Beethoven (moonlight). If she's a bit more cultivated I'll go with some romantic Rachmaninoff, or a Chopin concerto (that's an instant kill for cultivated girls lol).
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I mean how can you not fall in love with this! (Rachmaninoff Piano concerto 2) One of the most romantic/tragic theme in the entire music repertoire! (note: from experience, Beethoven moonlight yields better general result with girls). https://youtu.be/kS8hk0kL2sE?t=174
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
But you have to change your tactic if you're in a group of girl. Now you go for impressive instead of romantic. I usually just ask someone in the audience to play their favorite song and I'll replay it instantly on piano. Or I play this: https://youtu.be/YJMIIxm1bGo?t=23
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
So yes that video is comedy, but it has a bit of truth in it hahaha. It used to be one of my hobby lol, especially since younger girls are still dumb in their dating choice, so a bit of piano virtuosity is all it takes.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yeah I saw this video hahaha! But I don't need that, I did my conservatoire! (played professionally).
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
And then you look the girl in the eye and you say: "You know, these fingers are like magic on a keyboard. Do you want to try them?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
Well, my fingers are like magic on a computer keyboard. So much that I've had some incredible achievements behind me. And lost some friends, because they became so addicted it would be the only topic of our conversation.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)
Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airachrome