RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Wait... what?
Poryg
Poryg
Someone sent me hi on facebook like two years ago. Nothing more. Except for two more his in 2018 and 2019. Now she came and asked me where I was from, when I said Europe, she asked me for a thousand usd for speakers.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
So you don't know her? Sounds like a scammer or spam.
Poryg
Poryg
Not a scammer. A gold digger to be more precise.
Poryg
Poryg
A scammer asks me for 500 bucks fees for sending me a 900 grand check. A spammer sends me penis enlargement stuff. This was just a request of 1000 bucks for speakers. So a gold digger.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
She's probably messaging thousands of other men asking for 1000$, so that would make her a spammer/gold digger?
Reactions: Poryg
Poryg
Poryg
I guess you're right. I still wonder why in the world do Africans have this terrible misconception that European/American = rich. 1000 dollars are more than I make monthly.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Poryg, remember she might be a princess of some kind lol.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Well data from the OECD says that the top 10 countries with the highest average salary are all European countries + USA. But yeah, it's often around 50k$ per year, with Luxembourg topping the list at 63k$. Still, 1000$ isn't nothing, it's a lot of money.
MushroomCake28

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwabwa