Comments on Profile Post by Parallax Panda

1. Wavelength
    Wavelength
    It's up now.
    Jun 15, 2019
    Parallax Panda likes this.
  2. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Okay, not for me. Which means there's a problem for ME to reach that site? Interesting...
    Jun 15, 2019
  3. Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Seems like it. I can access the main page and all of the other pages I tried, just fine. First make sure you're going to the right place - here's a page you could try: http://himeworks.com/2013/11/troop-emerge-name/

If that doesn't work, try clearing out your cache and cookies and re-opening your browser.
    Jun 15, 2019
  4. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Yeah, that link doesn't work. I'll try some cookie cleaning and rebooting the PC while I'm at it. Thanks for telling me the problem was on my side. I would never have known. :)
    Jun 15, 2019
  5. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Gah... didn't work. I guess I'm locked out? :o
    Jun 15, 2019
  6. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Even if you have their plugins, they're quite old for the 1.6.1 version. You'll still have to ask a scripter to update them for you.
    Jun 16, 2019
  7. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Jun 16, 2019
  8. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Oh, that one! Yea, they're quite fine. I am using it with Yanfly's message core patch so I can implement them in message positions.
    Jun 16, 2019
  9. Parallax Panda
    Parallax Panda
    Yeah it's a nifty one. I guess, since I for some unknown reason can't access the site, I'll ask someone else to download it for me. Although that means I can't implement this today.

I guess that means it's good night for me!
    Jun 16, 2019