RPG Maker Forums

OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Hah. Well, keep trying I guess. Simic isn't the best colors though.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Man, I remember my Blue,black zombie deck. Nothing like playing Rooftop Storm and playing nearly all of my zombies.
Poryg
Poryg
I was thinking about using blue for card draw and green for mana ramp / creature spam. Problem witn that though, simic is built upon +1/+1 counters, so for EDH it ain't the best choice.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Yeah. Building things take awhile. The problem that I found with EDH (and Magic in general) is that people come up with ridiculously easy combos. Ecspecially with blue.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Blue is by far, the most powerful color. It can counter. It has card draw. It can bounce your creatures. It has far too many answers for everything. I basically got tired of it.
Poryg
Poryg
Yeah, blue is the most op color in EDH. In modern? Not so much, it needs to be comboed. Currently artifacts are the best in modern, because they have x pretty reliable ftks or otks. 2018 mtg world championship finals was only about who can otk first.
Poryg
Poryg
In fact some say, Modern has killed MTG. Ever since it got in place, the card prices skyrocketed and every edition had to introduce cheaper and more OP stuff just to keep the game running, essentially killing old school gaming.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi