RPG Maker Forums

RetroExcellent
RetroExcellent
Take down this post or else -rolls a 1 on intimidate check- I will tell my mom on you!
Poryg
Poryg
I'm not scared of your mom. I have arms!
Elliott404
Elliott404
Not really. It makes me wish their parents swallowed them, or stab them in their sleep.
Poryg
Poryg
I enjoy their rage, because ultimately they have caused it to themselves :D
Elliott404
Elliott404
Yea. Sometimes it is laughable.
Elliott404
Elliott404
But, it becomes really annoying when they go too far.
Poryg
Poryg
One of the advantages of being a security officer is, when it comes to violence, usually people treat you as an authority. The fact that I'm open carrying self defence tools serves as an intimidating factor too.
Elliott404
Elliott404
You're a security officer?
Poryg
Poryg
Yup.
Elliott404
Elliott404
Oh- That sounds cool.
Poryg
Poryg
Only sounds. In our country I don't have any extra rights compared to normal people. But because we're not just some random bum, people are less prone to physical conflict with us.
Poryg
Poryg
In fact it makes sense. You don't want to have a physical conflict with someone who knows where the cameras are and where they can or cannot see :D
But in the end I don't have to worry about people overstepping the boundaries.
Lornsteyn
Lornsteyn
Are you a muscleman like Arnold Schwarzengger in his best days?^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...
I'm so back and forth on pre-ording MZ. I can totally wait for a better deal down the road (since I don't need the extras and waiting to see how YEP plugins turn out) but there's something about the fun in playing with "a new toy".
:rheh:
Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frostybox