RPG Maker Forums

Elliott404
Elliott404
Don't waste your time with that series.
Poryg
Poryg
I like it, at least the first 6 series. Then it goes bollocks.
Elliott404
Elliott404
Same. . The 1 st season was good so far till later after season 3 (I think?) it got bad. . .
Poryg
Poryg
Anyway, what I have so far:
1-2 Sheldon did not do his signature knocking. Also, Penny snored at night. But when you're sleeping on your right side, the probability of snoring is the smallest.
1-4 Sheldon was in 5th grade before in Uni. But in Young Sheldon he was in the high school. Also, Mary (his mom) says after he was told that, he made a death ray.
Poryg
Poryg
This death ray did not kill/slow down anyone, just made their dog crazy. Nevertheless, Young Sheldon shows that Sheldon has a phobia of dogs, hence they don't own a dog, their neighbors have one.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?
If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...
I'm so back and forth on pre-ording MZ. I can totally wait for a better deal down the road (since I don't need the extras and waiting to see how YEP plugins turn out) but there's something about the fun in playing with "a new toy".
:rheh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rkyfat