Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    And not just with Linux. Even with VMs in general.
    Jun 20, 2019
    Marsigne and standardplayer like this.
  2. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Poryg, I missed you. And I brought sandwiches
    Jun 20, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    Oh, hello sir. :D
    Jun 20, 2019
    standardplayer and Marsigne like this.
  4. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    What is the hardware that is giving you issues?
    Jun 20, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    I think it's the MSI motherboard. The thing is, the only linux my PC can run is Debian. I can't say I'm too happy with it. But when I conducted research, there's nothing I can do apart from replacing the motherboard, which I don't want to do.
    So I'm stuck with Debian... And it causes me X headaches whenever I try to use it.
    Jun 21, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Right now I'm trying to run PwnAdventure3 on my Windows with private server set up in Debian VM (since Windows WMs crash the moment I launch something from "lack of RAM"). And after solving 8 different riddles regarding Debian and Virtualbox's network configuration I almost had it... Frikin' SSL certificates stopped me!
    Jun 21, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    Interestingly enough, the SSL handshake fails even when I generate a self signed SSL certificate. Arrgh!
    Jun 21, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  8. Poryg
    Poryg
    Btw. Just in case you're wondering, any other linux has either jittery graphics (linuxes based on Debian, Fedora and ArchLinux) or screen moved down (linuxes based on OpenSUSE). The only options would be linuxes without GUI like Ubuntu server (I can't even use classic Ubuntu), but hey... That's ridiculous :D
    Jun 21, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  9. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Doesn't Linux always give problems?
    Jun 22, 2019