RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
And not just with Linux. Even with VMs in general.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Poryg, I missed you. And I brought sandwiches
Poryg
Poryg
Oh, hello sir. :D
Windows i7
Windows i7
What is the hardware that is giving you issues?
Poryg
Poryg
I think it's the MSI motherboard. The thing is, the only linux my PC can run is Debian. I can't say I'm too happy with it. But when I conducted research, there's nothing I can do apart from replacing the motherboard, which I don't want to do.
So I'm stuck with Debian... And it causes me X headaches whenever I try to use it.
Poryg
Poryg
Right now I'm trying to run PwnAdventure3 on my Windows with private server set up in Debian VM (since Windows WMs crash the moment I launch something from "lack of RAM"). And after solving 8 different riddles regarding Debian and Virtualbox's network configuration I almost had it... Frikin' SSL certificates stopped me!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you enjoy speed mapping for RPG Maker MV check out my YouTube Channel. My latest video includes custom made tiles which makes a simple map look dynamic!

Check out my short game Hikari's World! : Chapter I, on itch.io/games.
An actual dwarf with an actual axe is not so fascinating as the fantasy counterpart...
I'm so back and forth on pre-ording MZ. I can totally wait for a better deal down the road (since I don't need the extras and waiting to see how YEP plugins turn out) but there's something about the fun in playing with "a new toy".
:rheh:
Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frostybox