Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Did you giveaway pirated copies? :LZSyum:
    Jun 23, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Haha, no :D Both people kinda made themselves obvious. If you know where to look, sometimes it becomes quite easy to spot a potential pirate.
    Jun 23, 2019
    FallenStar27 and Marsigne like this.
  3. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Quite proud of your service. ;)
    Jun 23, 2019
    FallenStar27 likes this.
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    If you want, I can explain it to you via PM... When I get home. I was almost thinking about making a tutorial on how to spot a potential MV pirate... But for obvious reasons that is not a good idea :D
    Jun 23, 2019
    FallenStar27 and Marsigne like this.
  5. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Sure thing!
    Jun 23, 2019
    FallenStar27 likes this.
  6. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Well, its certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Those who steal do not deserve to get support from here.
    Jun 23, 2019
    Finnuval and Marsigne like this.
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't condemn pirates and piracy, I see the benefits of it. Nevertheless, the rules of the forum state zero tolerance policy against piracy. And so if I see it, I report it.
    Jun 23, 2019
  8. Kes
    Kes
    @Poryg Please do not explain to others how you have spotted a pirate, nor make a tutorial on how to do that. All it would do would be to alert pirates to those aspects and make it more difficult for us to do our job.
    thanks.
    Jun 23, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    That's exactly what I meant by the obvious reasons @Kes.
    Jun 23, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    As for the spotting explanation, I don't think explaining it to someone who's been a member since 2k13 would do any harm. Unless of course he's a bad guy.
    Jun 23, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  11. Kes
    Kes
    But you cannot control what others do with information you give them. They could quite innocently/inadvertently let slip what you tell them.
    Jun 23, 2019
    caethyril and Marsigne like this.