RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
One day, I will catch up with Yanfly. I have been saying that for two years. So far only one meaningdul plugin has been released.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Hah you still believe in Yanfly? I leave celery and a glass of V8 every Harvest Moon and Yanfly never comes. Know why? Cause Yanfly isn't real, it's parents!
Poryg
Poryg
I don't believe in Yanfly, I want to match her.
standardplayer
standardplayer
My country doesn't use the Poultry system, even though every other country does ;b Can you tell me how much that is in cheeseburgers?
Poryg
Poryg
Wut? :D
Poryg
Poryg
Wrong status? :D
standardplayer
standardplayer
It was a bad bad joke about the Metric system, and measurements in general. I'm not known for being funny :(
Poryg
Poryg
But you posted it in wrong place, didn't you? :D
standardplayer
standardplayer
Nope. The joke was that my country doesn't measure weight loss in chicken legs, but in cheeseburgers. It's just not funny. In fact, it's so not funny you didn't think I posted in the right place. I failed hard.
Poryg
Poryg
If you take a look at all comments underneath this thread, you'll understand why it feels out of place.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxStyle