1. SolonWise
    SolonWise
    Poryg's level up!

Stamina 16 => 18
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne and Poryg like this.
  2. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I don't agree with obsessing over time, takes so much of the fun out of it. Just run with a til you cant run no more, and stop to swim in the creek or admire the local foliage and wildlife as needed.
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  3. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Philosophus Vagus Yeah, I'm not going to swim in Vltava. Not only I can't swim, it's full of garbage. Anyway, I'm not obsessing over time, I'm trying to improve my condition.
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    And in all honesty, even if I say "I'm not happy", it's not equivalent to I'm disappointed with. My previous outdoor run was only 2.8 km, although at a much higher pace (6" per km). So today I monitored my pace closely to not exceed 6"30 per km and just kept it, knowing I would be slower.
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  5. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Poryg, you motivated me to run. Here, the weather is 90 to 95 F, so I have run at nighttime for now.
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Kupotepo I have found a cycling road that's 1. close to the river and 2. covered mostly by tree shadows. So I can handle running even in higher temperatures.
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    Nevertheless, in the worst case there's always gym and treadmill... You'd just have to make sure it has good air circulation.
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  8. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Poryg, here if I am near I might be a food for an alligator. I like a tree shard better than a gym.
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    I see. Well, a chasing alligator might be a good running motivation too :D
    Jun 25, 2019
  10. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Congrats! Sounds like a lot.
    Jun 25, 2019