Comments on Profile Post by PaladinJessa

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    So what? I stare a lot too. It's real fun to find all these details on a girl's face ^_^
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  2. Dalph
    Dalph
    Poryg, you are such a creep, lol.

Don't take that as an offense, but the more you say stuff like that, the more you turn off every girl out there.
    Jun 25, 2019
  3. Dalph
    Dalph
    @PaladinJessa
    Curiosity is mainly what drives them. I believe they do know how to fight though, just not in the way you think, haha.
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    I don't intend to meet people from this forum, so I'm not really worried. In real life I have to behave more subtly though, that is true.
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  5. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Intimidation is a useful skill, especially for expert bluffers.
    Jun 25, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  6. PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    @Poryg you should be equally respectful to people offline and online. Because they (usually) ARE real people...
    Jun 25, 2019
    Dalph, slimmmeiske2 and Marsigne like this.
  7. Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Kids stare a lot, but I disappear before they do.
    Jun 25, 2019
  8. Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    Still, this forum is not real life, defending @Poryg a little. What you did was by no means rude or bad in my humble opinion, still though, it can be felt as intrusive, aggressive (in a flirty context), creepy for some people, especially ladies and kinda makes some people... cringe.
    Jun 27, 2019
  9. Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    Giving an analogy of the innocent stare of a baby along with your adult stare for details, is kinda creepy dude. But I can understand that you just wanted to be flirty here, probably just for fun. It came out creepy man, I am honest with you. :)
    Jun 27, 2019
  10. PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    @Dreadshadow I would agree and wouldve disregarded it completely... if this was the first time. But no, it seems like every time a girl breathes on this site Poryg appears to try and get a whiff of her breath
    Jun 27, 2019
  11. PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    Im sorry if thats too blunt or if it hurts his feelings, but ever since I made an account hes made me feel uncomfortable with the constant remarks, and I wager Im not the only member that feels this way.
    Jun 27, 2019
  12. Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    Oh, there is also a past. I just read through some of your status updates and comments below . Yes, it is fair for you to express your feelings and I believe you are right. Since now he knows, he will eventually stop doing it.
    Jun 27, 2019