Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
He sounds like a WONDERFUL role model...:kaophew:
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
You're not the only one he rages on?
standardplayer
standardplayer
@OmnislashXX It's all misdirected, he's got a TON of issues, but mostly yeah, I've got the least seniority, so I eat it
Marsigne
Marsigne
Good luck, you'll need it.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Interesting turn of events. He WAS drunk, but apparently at the bar he had the cops called on him. He's a disabled Vet, Marine Corp, and he saw an older gentleman claiming to be a former Navy Seal. So I think he blew off a bunch of steam there. I guess I have stolen valor to thank?
Marsigne
Marsigne
Never understood the fight between the divisions. XD
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Marsigne I know I didn't make this 100% clear, but this 'Navy Seal' apparently wasn't ever a Navy Seal. I wasn't there, but it sounds like he was faking. Military dudes can tell right away if someone is a phony, and in recent years a lot of them are confronting these phonies very publicly. And rightfully so.
standardplayer
standardplayer
To be even clearer...this dude wasn't just faking being a Navy Seal. He's likely never served at all.
Marsigne
Marsigne
I told that because there are apparent friendly banter between divisions on here as well, so I thought it was the same on there but physically.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
If he's a former Navy Seal, I wouldn't mess with him.
Windows i7
Windows i7
I knew an ex-military alcoholic once. He was a good guy a heart, and slow to anger... but once he was mad his yelling could scare almost anyone.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

... finally, I think I'm making progress with this lookwise. and I even have custom ATB gauges.
Just recieved FF7 Remake~!!!!
Fantasy medieval western europe is fun and all but maybe I should set a story somewhere else for once...
Customizing window... is like a never ending job...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
opuniverse