Comments on Profile Post by TheoAllen

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    Scute contains cute too and yet people are afraid of snakes.
    Jun 27, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  2. Hudell
    Hudell
    I almost want to create a game with a psycho character just to make someone say: "you really put the cute in execute"
    Jun 27, 2019
    Mrs_Allykat and Marsigne like this.
  3. Mrs_Allykat
    Mrs_Allykat
    I think the overabundance of any one genre can get stale. For a while there was a rash of emo games, and that is worse than gore.
    Jun 27, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  4. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    I think the internet has desensitized people when it comes to what's considered to be "graphic" (such as gore) is the problem here. I mean gore use to be a taboo topic for discussions but now people are spreading gore "memes" and even making fun of gore like it's nothing. I personally don't like gore even though I can tolerate violence in games/other media to a certain degree. (maybe because I'm old.)
    Jun 27, 2019
    Marsigne and samkfj like this.
  5. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    But these days, people think of gore like it's nothing. "Oh please! It's just a 'little' blood! Don't be a coward!" (they say ruder things I can't say here.), they say. I don't think it's got anything to do with cute. It's just people's mindsets these days influenced by the "internet cultures".
    Jun 27, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  6. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Same reason some people like vore. Strange.
    Jun 27, 2019
    Amane Kagari and Marsigne like this.
  7. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    It will always be a big deal to me, same goes with cursing. I will never like it and I am hated for it...but whatever, it just proves that I have the more stable mind!
    Jun 27, 2019
    Marsigne likes this.
  8. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Depends on what the gore is of and the detail. I absolutely love the gore in DOOM for example. There's nothing wrong with ripping demons to shreds.
    Jun 27, 2019
    Amane Kagari, samkfj and Marsigne like this.