Comments on Profile Post by standardplayer

1. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    Space... is the thing I cannot get. (jk) Oh boy... People.
    Jun 29, 2019
    standardplayer likes this.
  2. cabfe
    cabfe
    Oh, boy. I'll become a human intelligence denier soon...
    Jun 29, 2019
  3. shockra
    shockra
    There's also people who believe that we're in the Matrix. I'm not even kidding about that.
    Jun 29, 2019
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    The Matrix?? You know, I heard years ago after The Truman Show came out, people started coming forward saying they thought the premise of the movie was happening to them. Not before....only after ><
    Jun 29, 2019
  5. shockra
    shockra
    Yeah, I've heard the Truman Show one, too. It's scary how easily some people can be convinced of some things.
    Jun 29, 2019
  6. gstv87
    gstv87
    now, what would happen if you pitched a flat-earther against a space-denier? hmmmmmm......
    _strokes chin_
    Jun 29, 2019
  7. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    There have also been people who think the game Space Invaders is too violent and should be banned. With more than 7 billion people in the world, there is of course going to be a lot of stupid ideas generated.
    Jun 29, 2019
  8. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Some people also believe cow farts are destroying the planet. Idiocy everywhere.
    Jun 29, 2019
  9. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @FleshToDust wouldn't it suck if they were the people who turned out to be right? Like what if that's really how it all ends? That last cow fart that pushes us over the edge. 'The fart heard around the world'....
    Jun 29, 2019
  10. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    *Imagines earth with massive cloud of smelly cow farts hovering*
    It had to end some way but... Not like this... No... Not like this...
    Jun 29, 2019
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm not stupid, luckily. I don't deny the existence of space... I deny the existence of Ctrl-Alt-Delete!
    Jun 30, 2019
    standardplayer and FleshToDust like this.