RPG Maker Forums

Amane Kagari
Amane Kagari
Space... is the thing I cannot get. (jk) Oh boy... People.
cabfe
cabfe
Oh, boy. I'll become a human intelligence denier soon...
shockra
shockra
There's also people who believe that we're in the Matrix. I'm not even kidding about that.
standardplayer
standardplayer
The Matrix?? You know, I heard years ago after The Truman Show came out, people started coming forward saying they thought the premise of the movie was happening to them. Not before....only after ><
shockra
shockra
Yeah, I've heard the Truman Show one, too. It's scary how easily some people can be convinced of some things.
gstv87
gstv87
now, what would happen if you pitched a flat-earther against a space-denier? hmmmmmm......
_strokes chin_
Windows i7
Windows i7
There have also been people who think the game Space Invaders is too violent and should be banned. With more than 7 billion people in the world, there is of course going to be a lot of stupid ideas generated.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Some people also believe cow farts are destroying the planet. Idiocy everywhere.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!
First time I've seen the shelves full in my local shop in a while. Still no soap, though.
RachelTheSeeker wrote on StormyRange's profile.
Hey! Haven't I seen you before? :p Good to see you on a RPG Maker site; am pleasantly surprised. :)
When you really think about it, the Trolley Problem is pretty dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poot