Comments on Profile Post by Ryisunique

1. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Seriously? I think we should buy a few fireworks today, save them and on December 25th go around yelling Happy 4th of July! When we get weird looks tell them hey if you can celebrate Christmas early, I can celebrate 4th of July early.
    Jul 5, 2019
    OmnislashXX and Ryisunique like this.
  2. Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Yep. Plan on getting plates on clearance and suggest using them for Christmas. Used the large Christmas plates today for pizza.
    Jul 5, 2019
  3. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Nope. It's not Christmas Season yet. First it's Back to School. Then Halloween. And finally Christmas.
    Jul 5, 2019
    Ryisunique likes this.
  4. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    Please, for the love of gud, tell me that it's in a HALLMARK store, and not some other retail outlet...
    Jul 5, 2019
  5. Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    @OmnislashXX I know. We hadn't quite switched over from the summer stuff yet.

@UNphiltered_khaos sorry, bud. I'm a Walmart associate. And the things were full price, so I don't think they're from last year.
    Jul 5, 2019
  6. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Welp guess if Walmart can get out the Christmas stuff already we're safe to start decorating for Halloween then. Bring out the ghosts!
    Jul 5, 2019
    Ryisunique likes this.
  7. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Nah. Hallmark follows the format.
    Jul 5, 2019
  8. Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Perhaps they're hitting some niche market for Christmas in July?
    Jul 5, 2019
    Ryisunique likes this.
  9. VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    Already? They're about a week behind, because the 179 days of Christmas song starts with June 29th. Oops!

And down here, there are fireworks set off around Christmas. Doesn't hurt that sometimes it even feels like the 4th of July at the very end or beginning of the year. Life in the South, y'all!
    Jul 5, 2019
    UNphiltered_khaos likes this.