RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
Seriously? I think we should buy a few fireworks today, save them and on December 25th go around yelling Happy 4th of July! When we get weird looks tell them hey if you can celebrate Christmas early, I can celebrate 4th of July early.
Ryisunique
Ryisunique
Yep. Plan on getting plates on clearance and suggest using them for Christmas. Used the large Christmas plates today for pizza.
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Nope. It's not Christmas Season yet. First it's Back to School. Then Halloween. And finally Christmas.
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
Please, for the love of gud, tell me that it's in a HALLMARK store, and not some other retail outlet...
Ryisunique
Ryisunique
@OmnislashXX I know. We hadn't quite switched over from the summer stuff yet.

@UNphiltered_khaos sorry, bud. I'm a Walmart associate. And the things were full price, so I don't think they're from last year.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Welp guess if Walmart can get out the Christmas stuff already we're safe to start decorating for Halloween then. Bring out the ghosts!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Shaz wrote on Tohtori_Jamba's profile.
Hi, you can post a thread for your game in the Completed Games forum. Please check the pinned thread there and make sure you provide all the requested information.
and_remember_tomorrow_more_redesigns_4.jpg

edit: The complete redesign of my player HUD, Time rewind message, mini map and puzzle map.... I'll toss up an animated version later. :LZSexcite:
Oh no my hospital test results are not good......just not good, but at least explains why my health tank more than usual lately. Stupid body. I want a refund on this body. = .=
Ami
Finally,MogHunter's Site is Open Again!

https://moonglesoft.wordpress.com/
You know, having a project this big is kinda nice. I can procrastinate working on one part, while still progressing with another part :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merellien