Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. caethyril
    caethyril
    I assume the prediction thing is something like "dream is based on sensory input from 5 seconds ago" but yea, it's neat! ^_^
    Jul 6, 2019
    Poryg and Eliaquim like this.
  2. PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Sigh :< sometimes my dreams fool me into thinking Im super creative that way.
    Jul 6, 2019
  3. Eliaquim
    Eliaquim
    huahuauhahua it happens a lot to me! But for now, my dreams always have something like: "function();" "forEach(..." etc xD
    Jul 6, 2019
  4. crimsonkarl
    crimsonkarl
    Until your playlist spills over, and you become convinced in you're dream that you're speaking Ukrainian. YouTube will do that to you sometimes.
    Jul 6, 2019
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    :D
    Yesterday I had one of The Spiffing Brit's live streams in my headphones. Interestingly enough, my dream was about a game modder that always just picked a game and transformed it into something awesome. Whenever he said "tea", my brain interpreted it as calling a person T :D
    Jul 6, 2019
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Interestingly enough, my brain can somehow predict what's going to happen in the video and make some sensible story around it. So when thanks to Youtube autoplay I ended up in a CSGO tournament video, I was in for a really fun dream.
    Jul 6, 2019
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm not exactly sure if it's from sensory input though, because when I wake up, the video doesn't like suddenly jump forward 5 seconds or something, it is continuous.
    Jul 6, 2019
  8. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I get some of my best ideas from dreams. I love the ones where I am inside the game playing it out. So much fun and then I wake up and realize the game does not exist.
    Jul 6, 2019