RPG Maker Forums

BurningOrca
BurningOrca
When each battle takes several minutes and you have to do few of them just reach a single level. When fighting a normal enemy feels like a fighting a boss a game isn't taht much fun anymore.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
If you're at a high level they've got you already.
BurningOrca
BurningOrca
I don't understand what you mean?
Normally I reach around Level 50 - 70 depending on the game just by playing it, but around this time battles already take a few minutes and the level curves tend to change so that I am constantly underleveled, throwing level 80 - 100 opponents against me.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
It means it hasn't annoyed you enough to quit the game. You've already put in 20+ hours and haven't quit so you're likely not going to quit when you're close to the end.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izaya_Nozomu