Comments on Profile Post by MushroomCake28

1. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    But can it play minecraft?
    Jul 8, 2019
  2. EmptyVoid_
    EmptyVoid_
    It destroys Intel in some areas of benchmarking but once again- Intel stays dominant with a very small % difference.
    Jul 8, 2019
  3. EmptyVoid_
    EmptyVoid_
    AMD Ryzen gen 3 is a worthy contender and a great update on AMD Ryzen gen 2. And we have no idea what Intel is going to release next (if at all) so, AMD may stay on top for a while but if Intel come out with something even more impressive...
    Jul 8, 2019
  4. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @EmptyVoid_ Yeah that's why I said it destroys intel "in general". In gaming they're pretty much the same now (within 0-5% difference usually), but then again some games favor intel and others favor AMD. But in content creation, AMD absolutely destroys intel.
    Jul 8, 2019
  5. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    @EmptyVoid_ And you're right, intel might come up with something new, and I really hope they do. True competition in the market will always yield better products at a better price. But for now, the king crown has been reclaimed by AMD. The question remains: but for how long?
    Jul 8, 2019
  6. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Oh, and Intel got beat at their own strategy of trying to maintain the best manufacturing process. Still stuck at 14 nm, while AMD has gone down below that.
    Jul 8, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.