Comments on Profile Post by standardplayer

1. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Do not accept someone's love just by them saying "I love you! I wanna be with you!" unless you both are planning sheep together like married couple.
    Jul 11, 2019
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    Hey, that's mean. I'm in the same situation as them, yet I can give some good advice too. My best advice would be, it's okay to be with a girl who doesn't know what she wants... as long as she knows what she does not want.
    Jul 11, 2019
    Elliott404 likes this.
  3. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    I can't really give context. But I can elaborate a bit. He gave advice that I understood, but I don't think he understood why it made no sense, and why the advice he gave refuted itself.
    Jul 11, 2019
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Point is, I just wanted to get something off my chest, and I told him that from the start. So here's some advice from anyone who wants to listen. Sometimes, when someone is venting, it's just because the tongue is the quickest exit from the heart. People don't always want you to fix their problem. They just want you to listen, and let them know you hear them
    Jul 11, 2019
    Bex likes this.
  5. Nantas
    Nantas
    The thing is, males are often willing to fix other's problems when they learn there are some. Girls tend to be more about listening. But that's all question of how you were raised and who you want to be.
    Jul 11, 2019