Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Sometimes it's just "stupid body syndrome" and a nerve is being activated for no reason. Sometimes it's worse - you can "randomly" damage your meniscus or tear a ligament. But that's somewhat unlikely. Give it a few days (as long as you don't have any other symptoms like a red, swollen leg, or numbness through your body), stretch it gently, ice it, rest it, and call a doctor in a week or so if it doesn't go away.
    Jul 15, 2019
  2. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Or chop it off.
    Jul 15, 2019
  3. Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Of course it hurts, nobody steps on his own leg why are you doing that?
    Before chopping it off try to get off your leg first, maybe it helps. :3
    Jul 15, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  4. UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    I know a good doctor, cheap. He can take it off at the hip for you. :p
    Jul 15, 2019
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Wavelength I know, I've had the same problem with my left hand not too long ago. Weird, only my left body parts have these days when they feel out of place :D Still, wasn't too nice as I walk a lot through my night shifts.
    Jul 15, 2019
    Wavelength likes this.
  6. Wavelength
    Wavelength
    @Poryg Sounds like you could be a cartoon villain, "AD SINISTRUM" or something! :D

If this were extreme numbness/weakness you are occasionally feeling in one side of your body, I'd say get your heart checked, but it's just pain and general "out-of-sorts"ness, right?

I hope you feel better soon!
    Jul 15, 2019
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    It's not numbness/weakness. The limbs just feel slightly off their normal location from time to time. In my left arm it results in crunches and inconvenient pain, in my leg it is a sharp pain while walking that makes me limp.
    Jul 15, 2019
  8. Wavelength
    Wavelength
    That's good to know, Ad Sinistrum!

I've got a similar pain in my neck today, and man what I wouldn't give to make it go away. Definitely feeling your pain.

Let's appreciate the days we feel good, when they come back.
    Jul 15, 2019
    Poryg likes this.
  9. Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, you can chop your neck off :D But I can't say I recommend it.
    Jul 15, 2019
    Wavelength likes this.
  10. Wavelength
    Wavelength
    My friend Marie A. said it really wasn't that bad. :D
    Jul 15, 2019
  11. Poryg
    Poryg
    I still can't say I recommend it :D
    Jul 15, 2019