RPG Maker Forums

HexMozart88
HexMozart88
"What do you mean I'm out of potion guides??? I didn't eat it!"
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Eh I've seen it done before. Autumn Leaves had books as consumable items that gave you free experience. Kinda made sense in a way, once used it doesn't really matter if you read it again or not, you already know what it says so it's not gonna teach you anything new.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Fair enough. The point of my books is just to expand existing skills, so I like to keep them there just as a reference point.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Good ol’ pica.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Consume ALL the pages!
bgillisp
bgillisp
At least it wasn't a sword. Wait, where did my weapon go? What do you mean we ate it last night for dinner?
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
You'd think you would remember eating your own weapon. Someone must have had a potion too many.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started really hammering down on my game a year ago... annnnd I still haven't actually started yet. I think trying to do all these assets was a bad idea.
Dear RegantCorp.
Your game Bubble Burst $tory sucks! I won't spend 10$ on a skin that looks exactly the same! And now I have Up on the Housetop stuck in my head, and it's not even close to Christmas! Curse you, RegantCorp!
Signed,
Tantan.
HaneHaeterun wrote on PathosFear's profile.
Do you have a link for the time-travelling VN (I assume it's a VN)...? The banner is "disgustingly adorable" and I want in!
I have to rewrite the Kitty Pride presentation. Too much has changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolloBlue96