Comments on Profile Post by PaladinJessa

1. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I loved dolls when I was a kid but as I grew older I started to find them creepy and so I stuffed all the dolls under my bed :)
    Jul 29, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Hyouryuu-Na LOL! Sounds like you've just made the situation worse. Not only do you still have creepy dolls in your bedroom, but now they're in the darkness 'neath your bed. Imagine them squirming and clawing their way out from under you while you sleep. :p
    Jul 29, 2019
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I used to play with Action Man dolls\figures when I was a kid. It was kinda like Barbie for boys. lol. Had loads of little military clothes to dress him up in.
    Jul 29, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  4. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    @The Stranger My bed is sort of like a box, you can't see under it. After we changed houses, I was having a tough time figuring out where to put these creepy dolls. I didn't want to throw them away as they were memories from my childhood and some were given to me by precious people. So I just put them inside my bed, put my mattress back on it and just sort of forgot about them until I saw this comment XD
    Jul 29, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    I dont have my old dolls anymore. Just my polly-pockets and gi-joes... because polly loved a man in uniform
    Jul 29, 2019
    Wavelength and The Stranger like this.
  6. PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    Cobra Commander is my boo.
    Jul 29, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That's cute. Making your dolls have little relationships. :) I used to play in the dirt with mine. Created an elaborate trench and bunker in the garden for my Action Man. lol.
    Jul 29, 2019
  8. Benny Jackdaw
    Benny Jackdaw
    Once there was a group of ugly dolls. They were so ugly that everyone died.

:D Thee end! :D
    Aug 7, 2019
    PaladinJessa likes this.