Comments on Profile Post by Ami

1. Ami
    Ami
    anything you want to add here?
    Aug 8, 2019
  2. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    Thank you! I am so glad there's someone else there who hates bad language...

How about: Poor or Lack of moderation/people who care about keeping bad users in line.
    Aug 8, 2019
  3. Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    By gacha system you mean loot boxes? They are akin to gambling but random loot has been a thing for years. I have no opinion on that tbh. Bad words allowed in chat, in my opinion should be optionally filtered. I'm an adult & I don't mind adult talk, but by default I think the game should filter it out for the younger audience. Depends on your target audience though.
    Aug 8, 2019
  4. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Uncertainty in winning prizes. I used to play valkyrie crusade android. They had this rediculous system where you had to spend actual money to buy gems to buy cards of higher ranks. The more you buy, the more your chances to get the ultimate rank card. I noticed that each purchase increased the chance of the card by a mere fraction. But not everyone can spend that much money. So I think thats unfair.
    Aug 8, 2019
    Traveling Bard likes this.
  5. Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    @Hyouryuu-Na yeah that sort of thing is not cool. I feel it's an accepted model for many mobile games these days unfortunately. When a system pushes a pay wall or designs a system around putting in money to MAYBE progress then that's almost predatory imo.
    Aug 8, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  6. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    Most mobile games (I could safely say all battle-involved) runs on gacha systems these days. Though there are push on some countries to ban some systems, but they're often not taken seriously enough to even go through. Though, not all gacha systems are bad, a majority of them are. As for bad words or "bad words", some game companies have aweful filters that censors many good ones while real bad ones passes through.
    Aug 8, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  7. Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    The main reason for those sometimes pain in the behind filters are because most of those companies don't hire people who understands good English even though their servers are based in the west or they have a "global community". This is probably the main cause of those nonsensical censors. :p (I find those funny sometimes.)
    Aug 8, 2019