Comments on Profile Post by Kuro DCupu

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yeah, wounding youself is strange, but poisoning yourself isn't. xD
    Aug 9, 2019
  2. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Flesh wounds can heal, at least. Nothing you can do about destroyed lungs.
    Aug 9, 2019
  3. Vaena
    Vaena
    Amazing how people can have such blindly biased opinions on things, isn't it?
    Aug 9, 2019
  4. Elliott404
    Elliott404
    Irony at its finest.
    Aug 9, 2019
  5. PaladinJessa
    PaladinJessa
    "My body is a temple. But its one of those temples where they let monkeys run around and crap everywhere"
    Aug 9, 2019
    Vaena likes this.
  6. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Nah, come on... smoking isn't gratifying because you know you're harming your body. Finding gratification from harming your body is different.
    Aug 9, 2019
  7. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    It's the same as eating junk food. Sure It's unhealthy but some people just can't resist eating them chicken nuggets.
    Aug 9, 2019
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Is self-harm really that different from smoking, drinking, or any other self-destructive behaviour people take comfort in? I don't think so.
    Aug 9, 2019
  9. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    That's why when I see an episode of cops where they are arresting people for marijuana possession I'm just like 'who cares, let them go'.
    Aug 9, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  10. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Being arrested for doing drugs is silly. Then again, suicide used to be illegal here. If you failed, you could face time in prison. Stupid laws. I think these things should only be illegal if they cause harm to other people and\or their property. Doing drugs is fine, but mugging someone or stealing to buy drugs isn't.
    Aug 9, 2019
    OmnislashXX likes this.
  11. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I get really upset too when they infringe on people's rights to have them search their cars. They will bring a dog around to sniff the vehicle and then claim the dog twigged onto something. For one, no I don't know anything that dog does to warrant you searching the car and two I think you have better things to do than to search a car.
    Aug 9, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  12. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    We shouldn't be punishing people for things that only impact them. I'm very much a live and let live\it's none of my business bloke, though.
    Aug 9, 2019
    OmnislashXX likes this.