Comments on Profile Post by Ami

1. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    What do you mean is that okay? You can make your game in any language. The only restriction on this forum is that you must communicate with people in english, except in private message.
    Aug 9, 2019
  2. Ami
    Ami
    i know. to be honest,my project using indonesian language and im bad to make my project into english. so,im afraid if someone play my game couldn't understand my language.
    Aug 9, 2019
  3. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Yeah, well if you want your game to be playable internationally you'd have to make it in english, but there's nothing wrong with making a game in your language. I'm sure there's a lot of people that speak Indonesian.
    Aug 9, 2019
  4. Ami
    Ami
    thank you @MushroomCake28. now,im fired up to make better games just for my country.
    Aug 9, 2019
    MushroomCake28 likes this.
  5. Ami
    Ami
    if i can,i make the english version.
    Aug 9, 2019
  6. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Hahaha you're welcome!
    Aug 9, 2019
  7. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    You should plan ahead because changing the language is a hard and tedious process. Imagine going into each event and changing the text.
    Aug 9, 2019
  8. Ami
    Ami
    i know that. i could imagine the japanese games will take 6 and 8 months or more to english games,even with hacking.
    Aug 9, 2019
  9. slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    If you want to post your game here, it needs to have an English language option. If you're not planning on sharing here, then there's no problem and you can do what you want. :)
    Aug 9, 2019
  10. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Hey, at least I have no problem playing your game :D
    Aug 10, 2019