RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
What do you mean is that okay? You can make your game in any language. The only restriction on this forum is that you must communicate with people in english, except in private message.
Ami
Ami
i know. to be honest,my project using indonesian language and im bad to make my project into english. so,im afraid if someone play my game couldn't understand my language.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Yeah, well if you want your game to be playable internationally you'd have to make it in english, but there's nothing wrong with making a game in your language. I'm sure there's a lot of people that speak Indonesian.
Ami
Ami
thank you @MushroomCake28. now,im fired up to make better games just for my country.
Ami
Ami
if i can,i make the english version.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Hahaha you're welcome!
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
You should plan ahead because changing the language is a hard and tedious process. Imagine going into each event and changing the text.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Entry #11 - The someone with tentacles is back!

9c3d9c_8e0b34064d294c748927c1d9a3d4e4f7~mv2.png
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thimmyzxc