Comments on Profile Post by Poryg

1. Poryg
    Poryg
    On my current keyboard I have six macros defined just for rpg-maker related programming. SceneManager._scene is one of them, another one is PluginManager.parameters(""). And I would love a keyboard that has 30 keys, all fully programmable for extensive macros with more profiles.
    Well, there are some... For $80. No thanks.
    Aug 16, 2019
  2. Poryg
    Poryg
    The keyboard I use is branded as a gaming keyboard with 15 programmable keys for macros. Truth is, these keys are placed so inconveniently that I don't use them for gaming. I use three of them to launch programs, eight of them for programming and the rest are just in the way due to inconvenient placement. But having two keyboards, one for normal typing, another smaller one for macros, would be really awesome.
    Aug 16, 2019
  3. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Well, there are gaming keyboards with macro profiles and buttons to switch profiles. My Huntsman Elite has an Fn key that can be used for macros.
    Aug 16, 2019
  4. Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm using an A4tech keyboard, 15 macro keys, 5 macro profiles. The problem with it is, some of the macro keys get in the way. Not to mention, I find the placement of many macro keyboards' keys quite uncomfortable. For example I've seen a keyboard that has nine macro keys at the middle of its top.
    Aug 16, 2019
  5. Poryg
    Poryg
    The keyboard I have has 4 keys on the left side, 5 keys under space, 3 keys above insert/home/pageup, one key between f1 and Esc and two keys surrounding space from left and right. Took me a while to get used to the layout, but even still I don't use some of the keys as they get in the way and I don't want accidental presses.
    Aug 16, 2019
  6. Poryg
    Poryg
    Aug 16, 2019