Comments on Profile Post by Tai_MT

1. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Lucky you. Honestly, I probably would have picked one up by now, simply for Mario Maker. But- this hand, this stroke.
    Aug 17, 2019
  2. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I only picked one up 'cause I wanted "Collection of Mana", which comes out towards the end of this month... and my paycheck was large enough to pick one up. :D I'm not quite sure how "hand intensive" games are. The controllers seem to split off as if they were Wii-Motes...
    Aug 17, 2019
  3. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I have been looking at this joycon controller setup for the switch remotes, so who knows, I may be able to play the Switch. I know I would love to play Mario again.
    Aug 17, 2019
  4. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I don't know if there are any games that use only a single joycon, but I would imagine there are. Maybe in the eShop? Not sure. They're interesting controllers though.
    Aug 17, 2019
  5. Lilly
    Lilly
    I don't know if I want one...
    Aug 17, 2019
    HexMozart88 likes this.
  6. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    Only reason I'd get one would be for Sonic Mania, honestly. Otherwise, I'll stick to my Xbox, thanks.
    Aug 17, 2019
  7. Nekohime1989
    Nekohime1989
    ill problably get it if they make another metroid prime
    Aug 17, 2019
  8. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I got it for "Collection of Mana", which, as far as I know, is the first and only release of "Seiken Densetsu 3" for the United States. I also wanted it for Metroid Prime 4... sometime in the future. Plus... Pokémon. But, I preordered the remake of "Link's Awakening" and the new Animal Crossing, which will be the first time I've played one of those games.
    Aug 17, 2019
  9. Kristina
    Kristina
    I got one and honestly...it's my favorite device :)
    Aug 20, 2019