RPG Maker Forums

OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Lucky you. Honestly, I probably would have picked one up by now, simply for Mario Maker. But- this hand, this stroke.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I only picked one up 'cause I wanted "Collection of Mana", which comes out towards the end of this month... and my paycheck was large enough to pick one up. :D I'm not quite sure how "hand intensive" games are. The controllers seem to split off as if they were Wii-Motes...
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
I have been looking at this joycon controller setup for the switch remotes, so who knows, I may be able to play the Switch. I know I would love to play Mario again.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I don't know if there are any games that use only a single joycon, but I would imagine there are. Maybe in the eShop? Not sure. They're interesting controllers though.
Lilly
Lilly
I don't know if I want one...
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
Only reason I'd get one would be for Sonic Mania, honestly. Otherwise, I'll stick to my Xbox, thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leebob1997