RPG Maker Forums

mishakoc
mishakoc
If you've never seen one before, it just means they are were doing a good job looking like sticks.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
D'aw. I love bugs. I'm glad there are other people who agree how cute some bugs can be. <3
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
I'd just like to know what it was doing trying to hide on top of the garbage bin instead of a bush or tree, lol.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Bugs are awesome! I love finding things I've never seen before, or only heard of through second or third hand sources. Used to collect bugs as a kid. Spent hours watching them milling around, doing whatever it is bugs do.
mishakoc
mishakoc
@Ms Littlefish You are only saying that because they are so small(which is a good thing). Sure, some of them look cool, others just look terrifying, even if they are not dangerous.
The Stranger
The Stranger
mishakoc
mishakoc
It looks like a pokemon and like it would make a great stuffed animal.
Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
@mishakoc I used to work in an entomology lab. I actually like bugs. XD
mishakoc
mishakoc
@Ms Littlefish I believe you like them. Not saying I am scared of insects (as long as it's not a colony or something) but I... respect them :D. Though I think if they were as big as dogs, for example, most people would flee in terror because they look so otherworldly scary.
PixelHeart
PixelHeart
I week or so earlier I encountered another bug id never seen before. It looked really scary, with a jagged spine on its back, like it was the sort of thing you should only find in deep in a jungle or somthing :o ! Google said it was a Wheel Bug, and that generally they werent aggressive being mostly indifferent to humans, but they do have a pretty painful bite that can cause scaring.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zappz