Comments on Profile Post by mishakoc

1. mishakoc
    mishakoc

Yeah, I can't use forums or link/show pictures properly.
    Aug 19, 2019
    The Stranger and Hyouryuu-Na like this.
  2. Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Nice style!
    Aug 19, 2019
    mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Is it hand drawn using pencils? looks like it is.
    Aug 19, 2019
    mishakoc likes this.
  4. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    @Hyouryuu-Na Thank you!
    @The Stranger Actually, I only do the sketch in pencil. The rest is done digitally, but since I am hopeless at rendering and painting etc. and really like the "hand-drawn" look, I use a brush that looks like a pencil for the lineart or hair and other stuff.
    Aug 19, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na and The Stranger like this.
  5. Kes
    Kes
    Nice style, but I think you need to re-consider the length of the neck - it's a bit giraffe-like at the moment. Maybe post in the WIP thread for some more expert feedback?
    Aug 19, 2019
    mishakoc likes this.
  6. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    @Kes Thanks for mentioning the neck, I really appreciate it! After taking a careful look at it, I really see what you mean. I feel like the problem with drawing is I often don't see mistakes that are very obvious to other people because I'm so used to my drawing style. I usually only see them several years later, haha. I'll be sure to check the WIP thread.
    Aug 19, 2019
    Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
  7. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    The style is recognizable, the colors are soft. Made soundly and well. Hairstyles are very affect the look of the character. For example, long hair lying on the chest visually lengthen the neck very much. And it concerns not only toon, but also living people.
    Aug 19, 2019
  8. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    One little tick I use to spot things like the neck being to long is look at your work upside-down... Looking at it like that you'll spot inconsistenties easier
    Aug 22, 2019