Comments on Profile Post by The Stranger

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 are also being released for £40.
    Aug 19, 2019
  2. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    I assume they can't just port it so easily to another platform. Also, why would they try to sell it cheap if they can sell it for a lot of money?
    Aug 19, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    True. Just seems far too expensive for a game originally released 2002.
    Aug 19, 2019
    mishakoc likes this.
  4. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Maybe they were inspired by Bethesda who released Skyrim on everything, X years after the first release and people still bought it for 40-60 bucks?
    Aug 19, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Skyrim on the PS5 confirmed! xD It'll probably have microtransactions this time around.
    Aug 19, 2019
    mishakoc likes this.
  6. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Not gonna lie, if they released Oblivion on android I would probably buy it.
    Aug 19, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Bethesda haven't been doing too well, reputation wise, recently. The latest game to be published by them, that new Wolfenstein game, was apparently a mess. Didn't they also release a TES game on phones and tablets called Blades?
    Aug 19, 2019
    mishakoc likes this.
  8. mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Last time I heard about them was maybe two years ago, where I played Skyrim for a bit and remember there being a huge backlash because of paid mods. Then something about Fallout 76 being a horrible game which everyone hated. But I also started using RPG Maker at the same time and it kind of sucked me in so I didn't play many (non-RPG Maker) games since then.
    Aug 19, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  9. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Bethesda has released bug filled games in the past, but they got away with it because people liked the premise. But you know, you look at Skyrim and still see a lot of bugs. Fallout was just the straw that broke the camel's back. They basically created a game so filled with bugs it was nigh unplayable. Bethesda needs testplayers, they need to have a better high quality outlook and they need something fresh.
    Aug 19, 2019
    mishakoc and The Stranger like this.
  10. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    I even have a CD somewhere with this game. But there is no drive and I think it is too old. However, I really like its editor. He was a great and pure love of mine.
    Aug 19, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.
  11. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yeah, I loved the NWN Aurora editor. It was so easy to make maps with. Made a terrible mod compaign using it. xD I wonder if the console version will have a map editor?
    Aug 19, 2019
    LittlePIGGY likes this.
  12. LittlePIGGY
    LittlePIGGY
    I never had a console. I don't know. That editor was the first experience of coding and working with 3D models )
    Aug 19, 2019
    The Stranger likes this.